Starting with his early years as a Catholic, followed by years of searching for spiritual truth, Pascucci experienced many insights and epiphanies. His search took him beyond traditional dogma and directed him to knowing the Divine directly in his personal search for God. Along the way he met a diversity of masters including Satya Sai Baba, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Joseph Campbell, Ram Dass, Werner Erhard, Dr. David Hawkin, and more. In his many encounters, one of the greatest insights of all is that we are not separate. Up until then all his religious upbringing told him he was separate. He says, “But I’m not. And once that transformed, it started to happen everywhere I went. I just kept seeing it over and over.” (hosted by Michael Toms)
Dr. Gene Pascucci is a metaphysician by passion and a dentist by profession. As a young man, he left the Catholic Church and spent the next three decades fervently studying and interacting with some of the most awakened voices on the planet. He is committed to solving one of humanity’s most profound puzzles. How did we get separated from God in the first place? And the ultimate query: what if we’re him?
Dr. Gene Pascucci is the author of:
- What if We’re Him? There’s Something Going on Here . . . The Transformation of Spirituality (Gene Pascucci Publications 2010)
To learn more about the work of Dr. Gene Pascucci go to www.whatifwerehim.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- What the pain was like coming of age as a young Catholic boy
- How life changed with the meeting of the Indian sage, Satya Sai Baba
- What was the epiphany he had in the rotunda of the Capital building in Washington, D.C.
- What is was like working on a cadaver in dental school
- How he had to learn to manage constantly being in his patients’ energy field
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 7/14/2010 Program Number: 3367