Poets develop a relationship with the Muse, artists are often “seized” by inspiration, inventors claim ideas just “came to them,” and musicians are sometimes born knowing how to play. What they are all using is intuition, and Anne Armstrong is a psychic extraordinaire, and claims inspirational intuition is available to us all, whether you are a stockbroker, a computer technician or a bus driver: “Most people who are successful in some activity in the world are using their intuitive abilities, though many are not aware of it. We don’t have to wait for it to ‘come to us’ either; we can invite it in.” Find out how to get intuition working in your life; the answers are closer than you think.
The late Anne Armstrong, who passed in the spring of 2010, was the psychic’s psychic. She used her extraordinary psychic gifts in transpersonal counseling and training of professionals to develop their intuitive capabilities. She is survived by her husband, Jim Armstrong, (married for 70 years), who is a former engineer and lifelong student and teacher of esoteric disciplines. Together, they taught thousands of people in workshops and personal readings.
Topics Explored in this Dialogue:
- How to develop your intuitive abilities
- What are practical applications for intuition in daily life
- Who’s more intuitive-men or women?
- How successful people use intuition
- What is the connection between intuition, psychic ability and spirituality
- What is the nature of the Kundalini experience
- How hypnosis cured Anne Armstrong’s debilitating migraine headaches
Program Number: 2791 Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 8/13/1999