Ms. Sun shows us that the difficulties of the times are contrivances to free us to take a bigger view. We are reminded to relax and trust there is something good emerging and that there is a frequency that runs the universe we can tune in to. What Patricia has called the “New Style of Thinking” is extraordinary in its power to depolarize people. She inspires us to go for creative solutions, as we “re-create” and “re-perceive” our thought patterns. She says, “The truth is the authenticity and genuineness that flows through you. It is freedom. You feel it, and you allow yourself to see it in other people. The only way to gain the power to do that-is to forgive. By allowing forgiveness, you gain deep understanding of what you see that is ‘off’. This is love in action. Another reason why Love is the greatest force in the universe.” (hosted by Justine Willis Toms)
Patricia Sun graduated Phi Beta Kappa at the top two percent of her class in 3-1/2 years from the University of California, Berkeley with two degrees, one in Social Sciences: Psychology and the other in Conservation and Natural Resources. She began her work as a family counselor. Her work today concentrates directly on creative solutions; “re-creating” thought patterns and “re-perceiving” experience. She is a pioneer in describing“right-brain” thought and is considered to be a teachers’ teacher. She leads workshops and gives private consultations.
To learn more about the work of Patricia Sun go to www.patriciasun.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- What are the opportunities and cautions 2012 brings to us
- Why love is the most creative, transformational power in the universe
- How do we release our plethora of negative habits, conditionings and defenses
- Why softness is the greatest power on earth
- What is the best way to deal with anger when it is present
- Why it is much more powerful to be good than to be right
- How can we be helpful in reducing the polarization going on in politics today
Hosted by: Justine Willis Toms Interview Date: 1/17/12 Program Number: 3426