Where are we on the human journey? What monumental challenges are facing us as a human family and what hopeful rite of passage do we have ahead of us? Anodea Judith, author and prophet of our time, questions what history has wrought and the significance of it all. “We live in a time that is both better and worse than ever before.” This dialogue illuminates inspiring insight as to how we arrived at this crossroad and how, if we change our perceptions of life, we can heal the environment and ourselves. This is a guide through the violence and brilliance of the past, up to the present, and beyond. Judith sets our potential for transformation in an evolutionary, historical context and opens the doors of possibility wide.
Anodea Judith is the author of numerous books, including the bestselling Wheels of Life and Eastern Body-Western Mind and is the author of Waking the Global Heart: Humanity’s Rite of Passage from the Love of Power to the Power of Love (Elite Books 2006). To find out more information about the work of Anodea Judith go to www.wakingtheglobalheart.com.
Topics Explored in this Dialogue:
- What is the adolescent growth hormone of our planet, and how does it affect you?
- How is the chakra system a profound philosophical formula for wholeness?
- What happens after the hero finds his elixir, and why is returning home imminent?
- What is society’s new organizing principle?
- How does the power of the Internet organize human consciousness
- Why is group mind important?
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 6/13/2006 Program Number: 3157