“Biography becomes biology,” says Myss, a pioneer in the field of energetic medicine, who is able to diagnose illness by intuitive means. She explains how past traumas, grudges and illusions literally steal vital energy from our body tissues: “We are actively participating in the health of every single one of our cell tissues by the thought-forms we hold in our head.” Myss presents bold insights about why we are afraid of becoming healthy, and how we can overcome these fears, and enter a new planetary era of maturity and empowerment. You don’t have to be a psychic to realize that this work is on the leading edge of many areas of medicine, psychology and personal growth.
Caroline Myss has worked as a medical intuitive, one who sees illness in a patient’s body by intuitive means, and specializes in helping people understand the emotional, psychological, and physical reasons why their bodies develop illness. In 2003 she founded the CMED Institute, an educational program that specializes in intensive classes on archetypes, personal power, mysticism, and sacred contracts. She has appeared in two highly successful television programs: Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can, and Three Levels of Power and How to Use Them.
She’s the author of the New York Times’ bestselling books:
- Invisible Acts of Power: Channeling Grace in Your Everyday Life (Free Press 2004)
- Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential (Harmony 2001)
- Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can (Harmony 1997)
- Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing (Harmony 1996)
- Entering the Castle: Finding the Inner Path to God and Your Soul’s Purpose (Free Press 2007)
- Energy Anatomy: The Science of Personal Power, Spirituality, and Health (CD set) (Sounds True 2001)
To learn more about the work of Caroline Myss go to www.myss.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- What were her childhood experiences of being intuitive
- How “biography becomes biology” in your body
- How to not blame yourself for illness
- Why you may be afraid of being healthy
- How society focuses on the shadow side of emotion
- How to move on to co-creativity and empowerment
- What is the importance of honor and integrity
- What are the biggest blocks to intuition and happiness
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 6/27/1996 Program Number: 2576