“When we do our job well, we become a mirror for others that shows them what it is they came to this planet to do. When people see that for themselves, thereís so much power in it that they are unstoppable.” So say Michael and Cathy Walker, who met in Washington, D.C. in 1971, and left careers in law and medicine in 1995, when they decided to follow their passion. They created Clarity International, offering support services for the design and implementation of personal and professional vision. Using a video camera that serves as a “truth detector,” they are able to show people what “lights them up.” This reflective technique provides feedback that creates a knowing response rather than a thinking solution. The resulting impact expands vision, making possible a life with more clarity, authenticity, passion and purpose.
They created Clarity International, offering support services for the design and implementation of personal and professional vision. Cathy Walker is now known by the name Cathy Hawk.
Topics Explored in this Dialogue:
- How to find what “lights you up”
- Breaking out of the “velvet trap”
- Wonderful surprises that occur when you live your dream
- How you can lose your dream
- How to move out of the problem into the realm of possibility
- How you can help others find their own light
- The importance of curiosity and lifelong learning
- How the Lights On Learning Method can benefit children
Program Number: 2753 Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 12/17/1998