Are you stuck in old habits, inhibited by fear and judgment, unable to realize your potential? Does it feel like you’re grasping tightly to a branch and flapping wildly with the other wing, unable to fly? That’s how Isha describes her life before she discovered the power of love consciousness. Like many of us, she was afraid of her own vulnerability, striving to live up to the expectations of others, her inspiration continually deflated by her own self-judgment. Now she lives in an ongoing state of connectedness with everything, where peace, joy, and the flow of possibility are the norm.
Isha has developed a system that has helped thousands of others live in love consciousness as well. She believes we can create the world of harmony we all yearn for when we take responsibility for our own evolution, our own joy. She explains, “When you’re really anchored in love consciousness, it gives you the courage to start cutting the branches that stop you from flying, and you start to see so clearly from your heart the things that stop you from experiencing absolute freedom. We think that enlightenment’s for mystics. It’s not. It’s who we are. We just have to focus on the love and become that love again, and then it explodes into everything.” (hosted by Michael Toms)
A native of Australia, Isha is the founder of La I, an international center for the expansion of consciousness, with facilities in Uruguay and Mexico. She is the creator of the Isha System, designed to expand consciousness and anchor the practitioner in unconditional love. Isha has built a large following in South America as a writer and spiritual teacher. She lives in Uruguay, and travels the world giving conferences and seminars. She was named Ambassador for Peace by the Argentinian senate, and Citizen of the World by the International University in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
Her books include:
- Why Walk When You Can Fly: Soar Beyond Your Fears and Love Yourself and Others Unconditionally (New World Library 2008)
- Love Has Wings: Free Yourself from Limiting Beliefs and Fall in Love with Life (New World Library 2012)
To learn more about the work of Isha go to www.isha.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- What stops you from experiencing unconditional love
- How you can unlock your nervous system to release your fear-based belief systems
- How you can use love to overcome your addictions
- What happens when you look at the world through the eyes of love, rather than the eyes of judgment
- Why saying “yes” can transform any problem
- What whales can teach us about love and judgment
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 1/22/2008 Program Number: 3291