A must-listen for anyone seeking to find or deepen that mysterious, mystical, magical thing called love. Whether you are in a relationship or still searching for one, Williamson shows you how to do both better by getting “involved in a deep and sacred grand romantic adventure.” Most of us, says Williamson, “are waiting for the greatness to appear before we decide to love somebody.” But when “another person sees us in our wholeness, we are transformed.” Learn how to see and be seen this way with Williamson, a major force in American metaphysics and spirituality, who challenges you to go beyond psychological issues and make love mystifying once again.
Her books include A Return to Love (HarperCollins 1992), The Healing of America (Simon & Schuster 1997), and Enchanted Love: The Mystical Power of Intimate Relationships (Simon & Schuster 1999).
Topics Explored in this Dialogue:
- How to get the most out of your intimate relationships
- How couples know what’s going on underneath each other’s skin
- Where and when we do our most important relationship work
- How relationships become holy
- How the mermaid bequeathed us the myth of enchanted love
- The role of the will and the soul in loving and being loved
- The three great destroyers of love
Program Number: 2799 Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 10/27/1999