Hannaford has studied the scientific foundations of quantum physics to human biology. She shares with us that there is a big shift going on in science in the way we conventionally think of ourselves. Fundamentally, we are dynamic, boundaryless, self-organizing systems open to a unified field of information that is vibrational in nature. Everything is in flux and interconnected. When we are conscious an aware in the present moment, we can receive more subtle information from the field, respond to actual conditions more appropriately, and rewire ourselves toward greater capacity. (hosted by Michael Toms)
Carla Hannaford, Ph.D. is a biologist and educator with more than forty years teaching experience, including twenty years teaching biology at the university level. She has advised ministries and departments of education in the United States, Russia, South Africa, Singapore, and Scotland.
She’s the author of :
- Smart Moves: Why Learning Is Not All in Your Head (Great River Books, revised 2005)
- Playing in the Unified Field: Raising and Becoming Conscious, Creative Human Beings (Great River Books 2010)
To learn more about the work of Carla Hannaford go to www.carlahannaford.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- How science is discovering we are not separate and immutable beings
- How children can teach us to be present, and open to the adventure of life
- How we are non-locally entangled via our vibrations
- How our intention can collapse into probability waves and become matter
- What happens when we are in stress, and how we can alleviate it
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 9/4/2010 Program Number: 3376