For more than thirty years Justine Willis Toms has been the heartbeat of New Dimensions and the wealth of wisdom and inspiration it broadcasts around the world each week. Now Ms. Willis Toms takes the other side of the mic to share her own insights about living consciously, fearlessly, joyfully. Hear inside stories about her conversations with beloved New Dimensions guests, the women’s circles with whom she’s shared laughter, love, and tears across generations, and even a quiet moment meditating with birds in her own backyard. Shining through it all are her fresh appreciation for life, and her rare ability to find inspiration in the simple pleasures life has to offer. “What a wonderful opportunity we have to live in this incarnation in a physical form on this exquisite planet,” she exclaims. “Maybe the whole point of being here is to be in joy, and to be in ecstasy. To do that means to be present in the moment. I know we pay the mortgage, we raise kids, we take them to soccer – we do what we have to do. But we can do it with a kind of presence. We can find ourselves.” (hosted by Cheryl Esposito)
Justine Willis Toms is co-founder and managing producer of New Dimensions Media/World Broadcasting Network and New Dimensions Radio. She has hosted many radio series, including In Her Company: Deep Dialogues with Women of Wisdom, and produced award-winning radio series such as Deep Ecology for the 21st Century and Bioneers: Revolution from the Heart of Nature. Ms. Willis Toms is a founding convener of the Millionth Circle Initiative.
Her books include:
- Small Pleasures: Finding Grace in a Chaotic World (Hampton Roads Publishing 2008)
- True Work: Doing What You Love and Loving What You Do (co-author with Michael Toms) (Bell Tower 1998)
To learn more about the work of Justine Willis Toms go to justinewillistoms.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- How New Dimensions was born
- The different ways you can nourish yourself – without food
- Why it’s not always appropriate to share
- How you can find enlightenment while waiting at a stoplight
- How to unplug from fear and turn to love
- How you can be a “sparkle brain”
Host: Cheryl Esposito Interview Date: 6/18/2008 Program Number: 3266