Many of us are finding that we are needing to adjust our way of life. Circumstances such as the downturn of the economy, or being downsized at work are causing many people great anxiety. Others are facing retirement, and find that their retirement fund may have lost a great deal of its value. How can we live a good life, as our finances lessen? How does one rebuild when they’ve had everything wiped out mentally, psychologically, [...]
Tag Archives: health
You are here: Home > health
SUPPORT NEW DIMENSIONS
Subscribe to our free weekly themed program newsletter "Spotlight."Subscribe
New 1-hour program every Wednesday!
- November 27 - December 3 Embracing (Rather Than Fixing) Our Authentic Selves with David Bedrick
- December 4 - 10 Nature as Guide in Perilous Times with Osprey Orielle Lake
- December 11 - 17 Trekking The Pacific Crest Trail with Gail and Porter Storey
- December 18 - 24 Aging: A Tender and Ferocious Time with Sherry Ruth Anderson
- December 25 - 31 Humanity Moving From Adolescence To Maturity with Anodea Judith
- January 1 - 7, 2014 Beyond Humans, Widening Our Circle Of Friends with Priscilla Stuckey
- January 8 - 14 Illness As A Message From The Soul with Christine Page
- January 15 - 21 The Redemption Of The Soul Of A Writer with Alan Kaufman
- January 22 - 28 Changing Your Brain Toward The Good with Rick Hanson
- January 29 - February 4 Listening Is A Personal Pilgrimage with Mark Nepo
Find Programs By Category
Find Programs By Date
SHOP AMAZON TO SUPPORT US!
New Dimensions Internet Radio
A 24/7 stream of hour-long programs!
Listen on Internet Radio at Live365.
New Dimensions Café
Listen to free 15 minute Café podcasts.