Integral philosopher McIntosh says the way to approach truth is threefold: science, philosophy, and spirituality. He says, “[W]e know that the scientific, the philosophical, and the spiritual are three authentic and irreducible approaches to truth because there are three kinds of human experience. There’s the sensory experience, upon which science is based. There’s the experience of relationships and meanings that we come to through philosophy, and then there’s the spiritual experience which can’t be reduced to [...]
Many of us are still reeling from the recent economic meltdown. In the face of so much uncertainty, it’s difficult to make sense of the multitude of analyses and predictions about what’s to come. What does it all mean in the context of the broader shifts in global culture and consciousness? At last there’s a voice of reason that brings not only sanity but consciousness to a real understanding of how our economy works – and [...]
Bhaerman discloses the current political landscape and how may we move beyond our present polarized positions. He believes that we won’t get to a new political culture by bringing opposites together in their differences, but to jump over those differences and find the virtues and values that 95% of Americans have in common. He says, ”The only thing that will make a difference is a unified moral authority of ‘We the people’ recognizing that we are [...]
Many of us are finding that we are needing to adjust our way of life. Circumstances such as the downturn of the economy, or being downsized at work are causing many people great anxiety. Others are facing retirement, and find that their retirement fund may have lost a great deal of its value. How can we live a good life, as our finances lessen? How does one rebuild when they’ve had everything wiped out mentally, psychologically, [...]
SUPPORT NEW DIMENSIONS
Subscribe to our weekly themed program newsletter "Spotlight."Subscribe
New 1-hour program every Wednesday!
- May 8 - 14Forgiveness Is The Path with Ronita Johnson
- May 15 - 21Designing Products Toward Sustainability with Tom Darden
- May 22 - 28Genuine Sustainable Abundance with Bernard Lietaer and Jacqui Dunne
- May 29 - June 4The Quakers, Forging America’s Identity with Susan Sachs Goldman
- June 5 - 11The Power Of Stories To Heal with Terry Laszlo-Gopadze
- June 12 - 18Dealing With Chronic Pain with David Hanscom, M.D.
- June 19 - 25Dialogue: A Habit Of The Heart with John Backman
- June 26 - July 2Two Cultural Cycles: Logos And Mythos with Joe McHugh
Programs By Category
BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE TO SUPPORT NEW DIMENSIONS
New Dimensions Internet Radio
A 24/7 stream of recent programs!
See Listen on Internet Radio.